Decentralized Data storage and Web-hosting
DeNet is targeting at building a new decentralized network of IT capacity providers that are to be used to carry out a number of tasks, such as data storage, websites and apps hosting and other. The major focus would be on decentralization of facilities for hosting active tasks that require a constant load — websites, internet–services, apps, etc. Over the whole course of network development, DeNet will be providing support in the management of its decentralized platform with active participation of the community.
Our vision is an open network that provides safe and secure services to its users with the help of other stakeholders — capacity providers. The platform is to be managed is supported remotely. Each participant of the system will have a chance to choose any function to perform depending solely on its technical capability and service quality.
DeNet is a decentralized network created for providing and leasing IT capacities for storing, hosting and processing of data all over the world.Why DeNet?
- DeNet enables every user of the Web to rent truly private and secure data-storage and web-hosting.
- DeNet enables every user to use unused capacities and receive income with minimal difficulties for renting out computing power & bandwidth.
- DeNet will launch the decentralization of the Web from one of the most centralized frameworks — storage and web hosting.
- DeNet is a decentralized network with transparent settlements system that takes into account a user’s contribution and reputation. It’s to user’s advantage to work in good faith here.
- DeNet provides maximum protection and comfort for the client. Maximum uptime for a very reasonable price.
- DeNet is not searching for investors into an idea — we’re looking for partners to cooperate with on the platform at MVP stage that has already been launched.
- 1th of June 2018 - 4th of June 2018 (above 1 000 USD) - 30%
Danis SabitovCore Developer, backend, security
Meret DanatarovFront-end Developer
Enrique MartinezForbes Magazine, CNBC, and the Spaniard newspaper El Pais. Bush Administration and Pres Obama Administration. Author of two books in cryptocurrency trading.
- Alpha version of Hosting released
- First Partnerships: with Eggs and GigaWatt
-Alpha version of Storage and its API
-Partnership with Daplie (home server developers)
- Developing Distributed Computing Application
- Intensified development of our network