Joys is an open, global blockchain platform that integrates blockchain projects and cryptocurrencies into the conventional real economy. It is suitable for:
- Projects issuing their own cryptocurrencies or tokens;
- Owners of any cryptocurrency;
- Stores (primarily retail stores) willing to accept payments in cryptocurrency.
Joys brings together blockchain projects and cryptocurrencies on the one hand and the classic real economy on the other, allowing for the benefits of the blockchain technology to be made use of in everybody's day to day life.
Joys allows you to legally carry out mutual settlements between participants in the system, Joys and stores — online and retail. We provide a link to the blockchain projects, to the platform, and integration into the cash register at the point of sale. This saves project teams, who want to have their cryptocurrency or tokens accepted in stores, from having a long, hard, and expensive integration into the cash registers. Also, under certain conditions, they do not need to obtain a separate legal opinion in each country or buy expensive licenses.
Internal cryptocurrency “JOYS” plays the role of tokens “utility”, a unit to count user actions, a mean of rewards to miners. In the future it is planned to introduce the fee payment system for use of the system. JOYS currency represents a digital asset, giving access to the services provided by Joys extensive network.
JOYS ‘ internal currency is the pillar and engine of all system processes; it is also a mean of confirmation of intentions, exchange medium and a “fuel” for smart contracts and payments. Participation of the JOYS in each payment enables generation of a unified distributed ledger of payments and sale slips in the Joys blockchain despite the fact that buyers pay with different cryptocurrencies.
The purchased JOYS cryptocurrency is not subject to refund and buy-out by an issuing company, except for specially negotiated terms in the Terms and Conditions.
- Bonus Program:
- Pre-Sale JOYS price at the start of the round $: 0.02 Price from the 9th day from the beginning of the round $: 0.025
- JOYS price at the start of the round $: 0.03 Price from the 9th day from the beginning of the round $: 0.035 Price from the 15th day from the beginning of the round $: 0.04
- Token distribution:
- 35% - ICO, 28% - Reserve for projects, 5% - Finance, 5% - E-commerce, advisory services, 5% - Social networks, 5% - Media, content, 8% - Internet of things, 15% - Pre-ICO, 15% - Team, 5% - Private Round, 2% - Bounty
- Funds allocation:
- 29.2% - Integration, 19.9% - Taxes, 18.4% - Operating Expenses, 17.1% - Marketing, 10% - Reserve Fund, 4.3% - Development, 1.2% - Placement on stock exchanges
Sergey ManenkovBusiness Analyst
Mikhail IvanovSafety Specialist
Mikhail GulevBack-end Developer
Victor KuznetsovFront-End Developer
Jiang XueChina Community
Development of crypto-cluster
Integration of the first project with Joys (Rate & Goods)
miniPOS Joys for smartphones
Pool for JOYS crypto currency miners (pool.joys.digital)
JOYS Investor's Office
JOYS application for cloud POS Evotor
Development of marketing mechanics